Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable receiver.
- Sturdy metal housing.
- Diversity technology for optimum reception quality.
- PLL-synthesized design for improved frequency stability, ease of use and performance.
- Enhanced RF filter and circuitry for improved anti-interference characteristics and increased compatible systems.
- Dual-squelch "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Industry’s only interference indicator detects RF interference and a sensitivity control for management.
- Receiver output level is precisely pre-adjusted to match sensitivity level of the microphone capsule, eliminating the need for any further volume adjustment.
- A balanced volume control enables users to adjust the mixed output volume of two wireless microphones.
- 5-level RF and audio indicators.
Oscillation Mode: Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
Stability: ±0.005% (-10~50℃)
Carrier Frequency Range: VHF 160~250MHz
Receiving Mode: CPU-controlled Dual Antenna-Diversity
Sensitivity: S/N>76dB@12dBμV input
Max. Deviation Range: ±22KHz
S/N Ratio: >105dB(A)
T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1KHz
Frequency Response: 60Hz~18KHz
Maximum Output Level: Three options: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dBV
Squelch Control: Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock"
Power Supply: External AC Power Supply, 0.5A, 12~15V DC
Dimensions: 420(W).44(H).204(D)mm / 16.5(W)x1.7(H)x8.0(D)"
Weight: 1.7kg / 3.7lbs
Matching Transmitter: MH-20
Specifications on carrier frequency range and maximum deviation vary to comply with regulations of different countries.