FBT VERVE 10
- 10" neodymium woofers
- 1" B&C titanium compression driver for optimum HF extension
- 80° x 50° rotable CD horn
- B & C custom die cast frame 12" Neodymium magnet woofers with 2" diameter voice coil, aluminium windings and 150W rms power handling
- B & C HF compression driver with a 1.4" voice coil and 1" exit offers optimum high frequency extension
- The FBT VERVE Series speakers feature Baltic Birch Plywood construction,covered in a scratch & scuff resistant black paint finish.
- 15mm Baltic Birch 11 ply Plywood Cabinet, internally braced to prevent undesired resonance and vibrations
- Passive crossover filter featuring 'soft-trip' circuitry, FBT's new S.T.E.(Soft Trip Electronic Protection) ensures full protection of the HF driver against power overloads or Larsen effects without compromising sound quality .
- Input control panel with 2NL-4 Neutrik Speakon inputs and Link out for easy connection of several speakers in parallel
- 3 M10 suspension points
- High SPL capability:121dB
- System Type: 2 way
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Power Handling: 250w RMS@ 8 ohms
- Dispersion: 80° H x 50° V (Rotatable)
- Dimensions: 12.91”w x 21.65”h x 12.44”d
- Components: B&C 10” LF woofer, 1.4”HF driver
- Protection: FBT S.T.E.P.® Protection circuitry
- Input: Neutrik® NL- 4 Speakon jack
- Suspension Points: Six - M-10
- Output: Neutrik® NL- 4 Speakon Jack
- Enclosure Material: 13 ply Baltic Birch plywood
- Net Weight: 30.86 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.